It’s that time of year where everyone is being enthusiastic about their resolutions, be that to eat better, exercise more or get more sleep. I have decided not to make any solid resolutions this year so that I can’t be annoyed at myself when I don’t achieve them, but what I DO want to do more of this year is sleep. Finally Arlo has more or less cracked sleeping through the night, so my aim is to try and recoup some of sleep I’ve missed over the last two years! Since October I have been using the Lumie Bodyclock Active to help me drift off to sleep and wake up again in the morning in a relaxed and gradual way rather than being blared awake by a harsh alarm! It’s working wonders and I do feel so much less grumpy in the mornings too! I have one to giveaway to someone too, to help them start the day off right!
A Lumie Bodyclock will you gradually with increasing natural light. This is a signal for your body to ease production of sleep hormones and increase those that help you get up and go. Wake-up lights help to keep your sleep cycle on track, boosting mood, energy and productivity levels all day.
- 15, 20, 30, 45, 60 or 90-minute sunrise to wake naturally
- 15, 20, 30, 45, 60 or 90-minute sunset to wind down for bed
- FM radio with digital tuning
- White noise setting to mask sounds that might keep you awake (I find this really helpful!)
- Dawn chorus or rooster call sounds to enhance your sunrise
- Wave sounds to lull you to sleep
- Sun ray effect
- Dimmable lighting for use as a bedside light (Also very helpful!)
- Nightlight feature
- Snooze feature
- Security option to turn on the light randomly while you’re away
- Back-ups: optional alarm beep, power failure back-up
The comp ends on Sunday 15th at midnight, and there are lots of ways to enter to increase your chance of winning! Good Luck!