A list of things my toddler has kissed recently…
- Her brother, lots. This I am fine with.
- Her ‘baby’, her lola doll, her stuffed dinosaur, her owl hand puppet, her pink bunny… again I’m fine with all of these.
- My welly boots that were sat outside our flat door in the hallway. Bit odd, bit muddy.
- Her welly boots that she was wearing at the time. Agile, also muddy.
- The car door, after she’s closed it.
- The post box after posting her first letter. A very delicate kiss too!
- The snot-sucker (after using it herself…”I did it mummy!” yup, well done kiddo)
- Her potty, after using it and putting the loo paper in it. This was a dangerous move as she picked it up to do so, but the rug remained unscathed.
- The toilet seat after peeing in the loo. I have no words… and need to buy some spray disinfectant I think!
It’s really quite sweet that she loves to kiss things, but some of her choices are a bit out there! She also says goodbye to almost everything she walks past on the way out of the house, leaving can take quite some time!