Everyone loves getting gifts, right? I really love picking gifts and sending them too, and for the last three years have taken part in a Christmas secret Santa gift swap online. I love taking part because I get to know lots more lovely people, chat to them on twitter and read their blogs, and get a surprise package out of it too! I decided to arrange one sooner than next Christmas, and although Easter isn’t traditionally a gift-giving event I thought it would do nicely!
How it works:
- Fill out the form by 14th February, and I will email everyone by Feb 24th with who to buy for and their blog/twitter so you can subtly find out some more about them. You will get a bit of info about what your giver likes/dislikes
- There is a choice of £10 or £15, including postage. I will make sure you receive a parcel of the same amount that you send, although some who wanted to spend £15 may only need to spend £10
- Hand made items are of course welcome!
- Send your parcel by Monday 14th April, and email me a picture of your post office receipt as proof of postage
- Hopefully everyone will receive their parcels before Easter!
- There is a blog button at the end of this post that you can place on your blog should you wish to, though this isn’t compulsory it would be great to spread the word so more people can join in.
- Include your present in a blog post so that the sender can make themselves known if they wish!
- Use the hash tag #EasterGiftSwap on Twitter and Instagram to see what everyone sent and received, and if you wanted to help promote to your followers, and to find some new blogs!
If you want to take part just fill in the form below, if you can’t see it then please click HERE to open it in a new window!
If you wanted to add the button to your blog just copy & paste the code below, the more that join in the merrier!
Let me know if you have any questions, twitter will get you a faster answer!