I feel like the general consensus is that this year so far has been a little glum, to put it mildly. Naff weather, political happenings oversea that we can do nothing to stop, and general January ‘it’s dark when I get up, it’s dark when I get home, I’ve got no money and gave up on my resolutions’ blues…
I wanted to try and spread a little cheer by putting together a lovely valentines themed bundle for someone to win, to share with a loved one or to keep just for themselves!
Here’s everything you could win, the prize bundle adds up to over a hefty £140 so the lucky winner is in for a treat!
Some amazing brands have offered up some romantic treats so that you can either share them with your loves ones or treat yourself! So here’s a run down of the prizes…
- A personalised ‘Book of Love’ from I Just Love it – renowned for their personalised gift ranges which just grows and grows
- The Husband and Wife game (or partner, you don’t need to be married or a male/female couple) is fun and a great way to test how much you really know each other, from Totally Funky, who stock all sorts of quirky gift ideas!
- Write sweet notes to your loved ones with a light box from Joy! I’ve bought some lovely dresses from Joy before but they also sell great homeware and accessories too.
- Add a a romantic glow to your bedroom with the heart shaped light from Find me a Gift, I think it would be perfect all year round, to be honest!
- A set of sweet smelling treats for baths (solo or together!) from the Patisserie de Bain range at Just My Look is perfect for some chill out time in the tub
- Muri Home are contributing one of their hand crafted a Ylang Ylang and Patchouli aphrodisiac soy candle, perfect for setting the mood, then you can snuggle up and keep toasty with a knitted heart hot water bottle from Store.
- A set of ying/yang silver stud earrings from Kim at Lil Guy, she not only creates and sells jewellery but some gorgeous wedding stationery, very apt for this time of year in case there are any proposals happening when love is in the air!
- Lastly the lovely folk at Mainline Menswear have included a Ted Baker wallet set, including a card holder and a traditional wallet! The perfect gift for your partner if you’ve not quite for round to finding one yet!
If you’re looking for something special for your boyfriend, not just for valentines day but for a birthday or anniversary too perhaps then That Sweet Gift have a lot of lovely ideas, visit site here.
- Giveaway ends: 8/2/17 at midnight
- The prizes will be dispatched individually from each brand.
- There is no cash alternative available.
- Prizes supplied by each brand, a suitable alternative of an equal value will be substituted if the original prize is no longer available.
- UK address only. Entrants must be over 18. Winner must respond to contact email within 28 days, or another winner will be drawn.
- Winner chosen at random via rafflecopter from all correct entries.
Please note that all these items are being provided for this giveaway directly from the brands who kindly got involved, I am not receiving compensation for running the giveaway by products or payment.