Have I got an amazing giveaway for you? I am over the moon to offer another family the chance to win a weekend camping ticket for a family of four plus car parking. Head to the end of this post to enter if you’re too impatient but below is what you can expect from a weekend at Chilled in a Field…
What they say…
Grown from the ’90’s London party scene we’re a small, independent Sussex festival for grown up party people and their kids. With free activities for children and adults all day, bands, musicians, artists, science, theatre, performances and awesome dance music from some of the UK’s top independent labels. A festival bar featuring local ales and dozens of ciders, mountains of street food, our not-for-profit festival shop, free hot showers, proper clean toilets, glamping and campervan pitches.
We’re a not-for-profit social enterprise run completely by volunteers, so you can really feel the love.
What we say…
The most relaxed weekend of our Summer. The small festival and site meant that we were happy to let the kids be kids and didn’t panic if they weren’t in our sightlines. It meant we could put our feet up, or have a dance and a drink without worrying too much about them. The wooded area gave us a cool place to kick back when the sun was belting, and being able to practically see our tent from the main stage was a blessing. The people were amazing, the location is second to none and there were train rides available all weekend – boom! It was also amazing to have activities included for kids for free, no rushing to get their name down for things, no queues, and no extra expense. Heaven in a field.
Music at Chilled in a Field
With headliners just announced and more to come here are a few bands you can expect to hear the over the three days of music…
- amazingly bouncy ‘Voodoo Tweed Cult of Your Mum’ with their accordion, violins and more taking on classic tracks and making them truly unique. Last year we came across them in the woods as the sun was setting and had a good old jig with them and the kids joined in with their shakers!
- She Robot: a live looping 21st century one woman band. Solo artist, songwriter and beatboxer.
- Jolie Skye – at just 13 years old this singer/guitarist is one I know Athena will be front of stage for!
- Black Futures – the lovechild of the Chemical Brothers and Death from Above
- The Inexplicables – dance music extraordinaire With soulful vocals and insightful rhymes fronting heavyweight beatbox, infectious bass lines and next-level horns, they really are something to behold.
- Jaya – a singer song writer channeling elements of Tracy Chapman, Phoebe Bridgers is closing the festival on Sunday night.
On top of the music there are walkabout acts, kids bouncy slides, toy areas, things to explore in the woods, swings, climbing ropes and the mini railway… impossible to be bored!
You can see what else happened at last years CIAF in our vlog below and our review of Chilled in a Field here…
So onto the giveaway, for your chance to win a family weekend camping ticket (2 adults, 2 kids, 1x car park permit) get entering below:
- One winner will be picked from all correct entries at random, and has 14 days to respond to the winning notification, after this another winner will be drawn.
- The winner will be provided with a code to order their own tickets from the CIAF website.
- Winners must be based in the Uk, be 18+ and not affiliated with Scrapbook Blog or Chilled in a field. The prize must not be sold on once received.
- Giveaway ends Sunday 19/5/19 at midnight.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.