Here is my usual end of month round up, links go to previous blogposts
- Moved to a new house in a heatwave
- Put my car back on the road
- Visited my friend in Essex,
Athenas first over night trip…
- Then carried on to Norfolk to stay with Sams
mum for a few days
- Went to Ikea twice… i’m getting fed up with the meatballs!
- Was allowed a bath finally as my
c-section stitches were healed enough
- Enjoyed baths with Athena
unpacked the house
- Spent too much time suffering in the heat. I’m not a
heat-lover unless I’m on holiday with nothing else to do
- Wrote up my birth story, which is not gruesome in the slightest!
- Read ‘life after life’ which was brilliant, by Kate Atkinson.
- Got even more behind on
- Found out ‘the old reader’ my google reader alternative is
closing down, I guess I better get used to bloglovin!
- Went to the Trevor
Sorbie summer party… Athena was a big hit!
- Realised I spent a lot of
unnecessary money on acrylic nails for years… My natural nails are doing just
- Got used to mummy-hood but…
- …still miss work! Every time I pop
in some drama is unfolding and I miss the excitement!
- Met up with some of the
lovely Brighton blogging ladies for a picnic in pavilion Gardens
- Lost my
Filofax for a couple of weeks, but it reappeared from the depths of a box thank
goodness! Panic over…
- Wrote about my experience with breastfeeding
- Have had fun filling out Athenas babybook and getting
pictures printed for prosperity!
- Sam goes back to work today after two and a
half weeks off for moving/family time. I’m going to miss having him around, as
will babykins, she always gives him the biggest smiles!
- Realised that in 8 months we’ve got married, had a baby and moved house, all the most stressful things in life. Time for a holiday now please?!
I’m going to spend tomorrow doing nothing but watching films, cuddling the baby and maybe blogging, I’ve bought a few new clothes recently now i’m not sporting so much of a post-pregnancy belly, so plan on getting back into doing outfit posts again, hurrah! Also is it wrong to be quite enjoying the drizzly weather?