I’m feeling a bit blah today and don’t have the energy to write a full recap post of the last week but in a nutshell:
- Sam’s dad came to stay for a couple of days
- We went to a friends wedding reception on Brighton Beach. They’d hired a
- We viewed three properties, 2 were lovely one was super scummy. I always assumed ‘double bedroom’ means you can fit a double bed in and have room to walk around it but it seems not!
- I started a new book (John Grisham’s Gray Mountain)
- Went to the last playgroup before they all break up for the summer holidays! It’s a good thing we have lots of parks and the beach near by!
- Arlo got not one but TWO teeth! He’s not even four months old the poor thing!
- We went to a new (to us) soft pay place that was MANIC. Literal soft play hell because it’s meant to be for kids 4 and under but because it was the holidays there were big beefy seven year olds running around masquerading as toddlers.
- More or less mastered the RIng Sling with Arlo, it’s a lot trickier with a diddy one than a toddler!
I hardly took any photos this week at all either, so here are three from the wedding reception!